- Web browsing – Changing the text size in Safari
- PDFs using Preview – Full screen mode and other viewing options
- Changing colours and zooming – Visual aids
In-built into the Mac OSX system are a few features which can quickly help improve readability. Universal Access provides some useful adjustments with colour.
To view the Universal Access settings:
- From the Apple menu in the menu bar select System Preferences….
- Click the Universal Access icon, under the System heading.
- Web Tool: NetVibes – blog aggregator, reading all you favourite blogs
- Web Tool and Download: Evernote – clipping web pages, images and selections also making both text and audio notes, plus more
- Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts quick reference
- Apple Safari browser keyboard shortcuts quick reference